Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Rating Scale

Here is an explanation of how we feel about things based on what we rated them.

Beer Ratings:

1 – No, just No, I wouldn't finish a glass of this unless you paid me.
2 – I can drink it but I would never order it, I can finish a whole glass.
3 – If there wasn't something that looked better I would mind ordering it, lowest on the totem pole of beer I would order.
4 – I would happily order it but not at the point where I would make a pilgrimage to get it
5 – It rocked my kittens, I would actively seek out this beer, going as far as a pilgrimage.

Overall Ratings:

1 – I would never go there again.
2 – I would go there but I wouldn't actively choose to go there, if people wanted to go I would go along but I wouldn't be pushing for it.
3 – I would actively choose to go there, if we were in the area I would be pushing to go there.
4 – I would make a trip to go there when it’s convenient, it’s not a drop everything but I would highly suggest getting there at some point in your life.
5 – pilgrimage, drop everything you are doing and go there now.

This blog: 

No comments:

Post a Comment